The Export Assistance Program is intended to help suppliers reach new buyers, close more orders and create more jobs.
There are four main benefits:
- Free-of-charge B2B marketing website on Global Sources for four months with training and support from Hinrich Foundation’s Export Consultants.
- Free publicity as a verified supplier on Global sources and on our Developing Country Sourcing site.
- Free marketing for your company’s products at Global Sources trade shows in Hong Kong.
- Free information about your sector, including an industry overview, product and price trends, and more on Developing Country Sourcing.
The program is free of charge. Suppliers are not obliged to pay anything. Even if beneficiaries are able to close orders, they still do not have to pay.
We need suppliers to provide basic information for the creation of the Global Sources Online account, attend training sessions, actively make use of the tools we provide, reply to buyers’ inquiries quickly and professionally, and answer a confidential follow-up survey.
Hinrich Foundation’s Export Consultant in your country will coordinate with Global Sources to set up a training meeting with you to instruct you how to use B2B marketing website on Global Sources, including how to create a new product and update company information, how to answer inquiries from buyers, and so on.
We have partnered with like-minded, leading business-to-business companies such as Global Sources, which support us as part of their corporate social responsibility initiatives.
To qualify for the Export Assistance Program, you must be
- A manufacturer of any of the industries being featured
- A small or medium-sized company
- Keen on using online marketing tools
- Willing to cater to export markets with export-quality products
- With good English communication skills
To learn more about our Export Assistance Program, click here.