Master of Business Administration – Western Sydney University and University of Economics
The AY 2017 application period has ended. Applications for AY 2018 scholarships will open around October 2017.
The Hinrich Foundation and TBS Group are encouraging bright individuals with a passion for international trade to apply for this scholarship and career development opportunity.
Program & Location
Master of Business Administration studies at University of Economics and Western Sydney University , Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam.
Successful candidates will begin their studies in AY 2017, and receive full financial support for tuition fee, monthly allowance. Plus, you will be offered a 6-month internship as well as a job with TBS Group upon graduation!
- Be a Vietnamese citizen
- Have an undergraduate degree in business administration, communication, organizational development, marketing, international business or relevant fields
- Have at least one year of work experience after graduation
- Have a valid minimum TOEFL iBT 79 or IELTS 6.5
Your complete online application package must include:
- Curriculum vitae
- Cover letter
- Academic transcript and degree
- English certification
- Work recommendation letter
- A 500-word essay: “Considering economic, environmental and social factors, how has international trade improved your daily life?”
A successful candidate will be the one who is able to demonstrate a clear and detailed description of study objectives and show a clear connection between their studies and future trade-related career through a compelling cover letter. He or she will need to demonstrate academic excellence and strong English proficiency.
How to apply?
The Applicants are invited to apply here.
Deadline: 31 May, 2017