Master of Business Administration – Western Sydney University and University of Economics
Call for applications: Academic Year 2017
The Hinrich Foundation and TBS Group are encouraging bright individuals with a passion for international trade to apply for this scholarship and career development opportunity.
Program & Location
Master of Business Administration studies at University of Economics and Western Sydney University , Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam.
Successful candidates will begin their studies in AY 2017, and receive full financial support for tuition fee, monthly allowance. Plus, you will be offered a 6-month internship as well as a job with TBS Group upon graduation!
- Be a Vietnamese citizen
- Have an undergraduate degree in business administration, communication, organizational development, marketing, international business or relevant fields
- Have at least one year of work experience after graduation
- Have a valid minimum TOEFL iBT 79 or IELTS 6.5
Your complete online application package must include:
- Curriculum vitae
- Cover letter
- Academic transcript and degree
- English certification
- Work recommendation letter
- A 500-word essay: “Considering economic, environmental and social factors, how has international trade improved your daily life?”
A successful candidate will be the one who is able to demonstrate a clear and detailed description of study objectives and show a clear connection between their studies and future trade-related career through a compelling cover letter. He or she will need to demonstrate academic excellence and strong English proficiency.
How to apply?
The Applicants are invited to apply here.
Deadline: 10 May, 2017