MSc in Business Management – Hong Kong Baptist University
Call for applicants Academic Year 2017
The Hinrich Foundation and CML Global Solutions are encouraging bright individuals with a passion for international trade to apply for our scholarship and career development program. Apply now!
Citizens of mainland China
Program & Location
Master of Science in Business Management at Hong Kong Baptist University, Hong Kong SAR. Successful candidates will begin their studies in AY 2017, and receive full financial support for tuition fee, monthly allowance, visa and round-trip airfares. Plus, you will be offered a well-designed internship for 12 months and a job with CML upon graduation!
- Be a Chinese citizen
- Have an undergraduate degree in business administration, communication, organizational development, marketing, international business or related fields
- Have at least two years of work experience after graduation by the time of your application
- Have a valid minimum TOEFL iBT 79 or IELTS 6.5 score
Your complete online application package must include:
- Curriculum vitae
- Cover letter
- Academic transcript and degree
- English certification
- Work recommendation letter
- A 500-word essay: “Considering economic, environmental and social factors, how has international trade improved your daily life?”
A successful candidate will be the one who is able to demonstrate a clear and detailed description of study objectives and show a clear connection between their studies and future trade-related career through a compelling cover letter. He or she will need to demonstrate academic excellence and strong English proficiency.
How to apply?
The Applicants are invited to apply here.
Deadline: 30 April, 2017