Master in Global Business Journalism – Tsinghua University
Call for applications: Academic year 2016
The Hinrich Foundation is encouraging bright motivated graduates of the ASU Walter Cronkite School of Journalism and Mass Communication with a keen interest in international trade to apply for our comprehensive scholarship, skills training and career development opprtunity.
- Cronkite BA degree holders by spring 2014
- High academic achievement
- Interest in Chinese language and international trade
- Meeting all requirements of the university
The Global Trade Leader Scholarship offers full supports covering tuition and mandatory fees, monthly living & incidental allowance, airfare, visa and educational materials.
Scholarship structure & career development
- Work integrated learning which includes:
- Career-oriented study: practical work experience between study periods to equip scholars with practical skills that support the international trade industry
- Career upon graduation
Requirement: If a posting is offered
- 6-month internship between study periods
- 2-year undertaking upon graduation with Global Sources or a partner company (Salary paid at local market rates)
- Should Scholars decline the employment offer, the full amount of the Scholarship must be repaid
How to apply?
Deadline:February 28, 2016 (GMT+8)
Interested candidates are required to submit online application
Ensure each file includes your name in the file name and each page of all materials bears your full name. Those that do not will be rejected.