Master in International Journalism Studies – Hong Kong Baptist University
Call for applications: Academic Year 2017
The Hinrich Foundation is encouraging bright individuals with an interest in international trade to apply for our scholarship, and career development program.
Open for the citizens of
Vietnam, Philippines, India, Cambodia and Indonesia
Program & Location
Master of Arts in International Journalism Studies Hong Kong Baptist University, Hong Kong SAR.
Successful candidates will begin their studies in AY 2017, and receive full financial support for tuition fee, monthly allowance, visa and round-trip airfares. Plus, you will be offered a well-designed internship for 12 months and a job upon graduation!
- Be a Vietnamese, Cambodian, Filipino, Indonesian or Indian citizen
- Have at least one undergraduate degree in business administration, journalism, communication, organizational development, marketing, international business or relevant fields.
- Have at least two years’ of work experience after graduation by the time application
- Have a valid minimum TOEFL iBT 79 or IELTS 6.5.
Your complete online application package must include:
- Curriculum vitae
- Cover letter
- Academic transcript and degree
- English certification
- Work recommendation letter
- A 500-word essay: “Considering economic, environmental and social factors, how has international trade improved your daily life?”
A successful candidate will be the one who is able to demonstrate a clear and detailed description of study objectives and show a clear connection between their studies and future trade-related career through a compelling cover letter. He or she will need to demonstrate academic excellence and strong English proficiency
How to apply?
The Applicants are invited to apply here.
Deadline Extension: 2 April, 2017