MSc in Global Production Engineering & Management – Vietnamese-German University (VGU)
Call for applications: Academic Year 2017
The Hinrich Foundation is encouraging bright motivated individuals with a keen interest in footwear manufacturing and committed to pursuing a career in this field to apply for our comprehensive scholarship, skills training and career development opportunity.
Programs of study
The successful candidate will study MSc in Global Production Engineering and Management at Vietnamese-German University on a full-time basis.
Co-sponsoring partners: Can Sports Shoes, Myanmar Pou Chen
- Cambodia and Myanmar citizens
- Bachelor degree in Engineering or related fields (e.g. Mechanical, electronic, footwear, chemistry, textiles, etc…) is preferred.
- IELTS of 6.0 or above (If no IELTS available, master’s-level english will be considered)
The Global Trade Leader Scholarship offers full supports covering tuition and mandatory fees, monthly living & incidental allowance, airfare, visa and educational materials.
Scholarship structure & career development
Work integrated learning which includes:
- Career-oriented study: practical work experience between study periods to equip scholars with practical skills that support the international trade industry
- Career upon graduation
Requirement: If a posting is offered
- 6-month internship between study periods
- 3-year undertaking upon graduation with a scholarship co-sponsor company (Salary paid at local market rates)
- Should Scholars decline the employment offer, the full amount of the Scholarship must be repaid
Online application & deadline: June 15, 2016 (GMT+8)
Interested candidates are required to submit online application. Ensure each file includes your name in the file name and each page of all materials bears your full name. Those that do not will be rejected.