Hinrich Foundation Alumni Association
The Hinrich Foundation Alumni Association (HFAA) was established to create a community where the individuals who have been positively impacted by the Foundation’s programs – the alumni of Hinrich Global Trade Leadership Development Program – can engage and actively collaborate.
- Be a lifelong resource and global networking service for the growing community of Hinrich Global Trade Leader Scholar alumni
- Be an incubator of talent for director-level and executive-level roles in the Foundation
- Participate in the development of the foundation’s programs, consistent with the objectives of the Foundation
- Identify potential beneficiaries for the Foundation’s programs
The HFAA will help give direction, open new opportunities and offer a networking platform to alumni who have participated in the foundation’s trade-related education and skills training program. It is a platform to network, to grow and to give back to society.
If you wish to participate in any of our alumni activities or just want to reconnect with alumni in your area, please contact your respective country chapter leaders or reach us at email@example.com
The HFAA Connect newsletter keeps the Hinrich Foundation scholars, alumni and community updated on the latest and upcoming events and activities.2019
June 2019 | May 2019 | April 2019 | March 2019 | February 2019 | January 2019
The objective of this program is to create a community within and outside HFAA where skills and expertise needed for personal and professional growth are mutually shared. Mentoring is acknowledged as being an important component of leadership development and responsibility – critical to our alumni’s professional development.Benefits to mentors
- Enhance professional & interpersonal skills
- Gain new knowledge about the field by sharing & learning
- Have the opportunity to share their expertise with HFAA members
- Develop track record of mentoring for job advancement & new opportunities
- General career advice & guidance
- Industry-specific insight
- Management & leadership development
- Time management & work-life balance
- Improved networking relationships and more…
If you are an HF scholar alumni and you want to participate in the HFAA mentoring program either as a mentor or a mentee, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Hinrich Foundation Alumni Association (HFAA) offers the Professional Development Series to its growing community of scholar alumni in Bangladesh, Cambodia, mainland China, Hong Kong, India, Myanmar, the Philippines and Vietnam.
These seminars and workshops cater to the alumni’s training needs for professional and personal development. The Professional Development Series also equips them to promote lifelong learning and enhance their participation in trade.
- Reflective coaching
- How to handle rejection in sales
- Marketing analytics
- Effective mentorship for enhanced leadership
- Leadership & communication skills
- Personal financial planning
- International trade law primer
Some of the recent Professional Development Series:2019
The HFAA hopes to offer more sessions in the future. For topic suggestions, please contact email@example.com.