College of Business Administration – Polytechnic University of the Philippines
Call for applications: Academic Year 2017
The Hinrich Foundation is encouraging bright individuals with an interest in international trade to apply for our scholarship, and career development program.
Polytechnic University of the Philippines Year 3 College of Business Administration students who are currently studying at the Sta. Mesa campus
Program & Location
Bachelor of Business Administration Program at Polytechnic University of the Philippines, Sta. Mesa
Successful candidates will continue their studies in AY 2017, and receive full financial support for the tuition fee, as well as a generous stipend for housing and living . Additionally, you will be offered a well-designed internship for a year in-between Year 3 and Year 4 of studies, and a job upon graduation!
Applicants must be Polytechnic University of the Philippines Year 3 College of Business Administration students, who are currently enrolled at the Sta. Mesa campus. They must be fluent in English and able to meet all academic entrance and other requirements of the university. Other requirements include:
- Must be committed to a 12-month paid internship and 2-year guaranteed job opportunity with the partner company upon graduation
- Must have the desire to be involved in a socially-oriented business
- Must be able to work respectfully alongside or under the supervision of individuals from various cultures, generations, or socio-economic backgrounds
- Must have demonstrated financial need
Your complete online application package must include:
- Curriculum vitae
- Cover letter
- Letter of recommendation
- Copy of official ID
- A 500-word essay: “Considering economic, environmental and social factors, how has international trade improved your daily life?”
A successful candidate will be the one who is able to demonstrate a clear and detailed description of study objectives and show a clear connection between their studies and future trade-related career through a compelling cover letter. He or she will need to demonstrate academic excellence and strong English proficiency.
How to apply?
Applications must be completed on the Hinrich Foundation Alumni Association (HFAA) platform, which is accessed through any of the “Apply now” links throughout this page.
Deadline: 31 July, 2017
Further information & other inquiries
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (+63) 917 122 4324