Carrefour – Master of Science in Manufacturing Systems Engineering and ManagementThe Hinrich Foundation and Carrefour Global Sourcing are inviting bright individuals apply for the 2018 Hinrich Global Trade Leader Development Program. The program offers people who are passionate about engineering, manufacturing, efficiency and garments an outstanding career with a global leader in retail and fully funded master’s-level education opportunity.
Open forCitizens of Bangladesh and India
Program & Location
Master of Science in Manufacturing Systems Engineering & Management (MSEM) at Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Hong Kong SAR.
Successful candidates will begin their studies in January 2019 intake, and receive full financial support for tuition fee, monthly allowance, visa and round-trip airfares.
Plus, you will be offered a well-designed work placement for up to 06 months and job as a Plant Engineer with Carrefour in your home country upon graduation!
- Be a Bangladeshi or Indian citizen
- Hold at least a bachelor’s degree in engineering, manufacturing or closely related field
- Have 3-year experience in manufacturing; lean manufacturing experience preferred
- Have a strong working knowledge of textile factory management
- Able to identify, evaluate & develop project solutions with confidence
- Able to lead through both direct reporting & matrix relationships
- English proficiency demonstrated through IELTS 6.5, TOEFL iBT 92, or other equivalent
Required documentsYour complete application package must include:
- Curriculum vitae
- Cover letter
- Academic transcript and degree
- English certification (*)
- Work recommendation letter
- A 500-word essay: “How will the Work Integrated Learning approach help you to become an outstanding Global Trade Leader?” (*)
How to apply?Applicants must register online here. Deadline: September 21, 2018