Global Sources + Master of Business Administration
Call for application: AY 2017-2018
The Hinrich Foundation and Global Sources are encouraging bright individuals with a passion for international trade to apply for our scholarship and career development program.
all Global Sources team members
Program & Location
Master of Business Administration studies at the National University of Singapore, Singapore.
Successful candidates will begin their studies in AY 2017, and receive full financial support for tuition fee, monthly allowance, visa and round-trip airfares. Plus, you will be offered a well-designed internship for 06 months and a job with Global Sources upon graduation!
- Be a Global Sources team members
- Have relevant undergraduate degree in a relevant subject
- Be fluent in English & be able to meet all requirements of the university
Your complete online application package must include:
- Curriculum vitae
- Cover letter
- Academic transcript and degree
- English certification
- GMAT score
- Work recommendation letter
- A 500-word essay: “Considering economic, environmental and social factors, how has international trade improved your daily life?”
A successful candidate will be the one who is able to demonstrate a clear and detailed description of study objectives and show a clear connection between their studies and future trade-related career through a compelling cover letter. He or she will need to demonstrate academic excellence and strong English proficiency
How to apply?
Applications are currently closed but you may contact us below or register here so we can contact you once applications open.
Further information & other inquiries