Hinrich Foundation – MSc in Entrepreneurship & Global Marketing
The Hinrich Foundation is inviting bright individuals to apply for its 2018 Global Trade Leader Development Program.
The program offers people who are passionate about marketing, international trade and entrepreneurship a unique career and educational opportunity.
Citizens of the Philippines
Program & Location
Master of Science in Entrepreneurship & Global Marketing
- Grenoble Ecole de Management in France
- Hong Kong Baptist University in Hong Kong SAR
Successful candidates will begin their studies in AY 2018 in France, and receive full financial support for tuition fee, monthly allowance, visa and round-trip airfares.
Plus, you will be offered a well-designed work placement for 12 months and career development opportunity with Hinrich Foundation upon graduation!
- Be a citizen of the Philippines
- Have 7+ years of experience in marketing or business
- Hold a bachelor degree in any discipline with good GPA (3.0 or above or equivalent)
- Fluent in English
- Meet all academic entrance & other requirements of the university
Your complete application package must include:
- Curriculum vitae
- Cover letter
- Copy of academic transcript and degree certification
- English certification
- Work recommendation letter
- A 500-word essay: “How will the Work Integrated Learning approach help you to become an outstanding Global Trade Leader?”
A successful candidate will be the one who is able to demonstrate a clear and detailed description of study objectives and show a clear connection between their studies and future trade-related career through a compelling cover letter. He or she will need to demonstrate academic excellence and strong English proficiency.
How to apply?
Applicants must register online here (rolling selection, first-come, first-served).
Deadline: 20 April 2018