Hinrich Foundation helps buyers source new products at Global Sources Hong Kong Fairs
HONG KONG, Sept. 29, 2015 – To help global buyers find reliable suppliers and new products from Vietnam, India, the Philippines, Indonesia and Cambodia, the Hinrich Foundation will showcase its latest sourcing reports at Global Sources trade shows this October at AsiaWorld-Expo next to the Hong Kong International Airport.
Buyers can discover new suppliers of products ranging from kitchenware, basketware, hanging decor, baby quilts and eco-friendly photo frames to bags, boxes, trays, vases and Christmas decor at the Gifts & Home show booth 1P01 Oct. 18-21.
Reports featuring earrings, bracelets, baby clothes, garments, handbags and footwear will be displayed at the Fashion show booth 7K05, Oct. 27-30.
In-depth independent sourcing guides
Each country and product specific report is a comprehensive sourcing guide, which offers buyers profiles of reliable export manufacturers, supply market overviews, product specifications and pricing.
“Buyers are looking for new suppliers from markets beyond China. However, they find it challenging to identify qualified suppliers to meet their sourcing needs,” said Hinrich Foundation program director, Alex Boome.
“Our team conducts in-person factory visits and face-to-face meetings with all featured suppliers to ensure they are experienced export manufacturers. This gives buyers a great starting point for sourcing new products from Vietnam, India, the Philippines, Indonesia and Cambodia.”
Reports available at Developing Country Sourcing site include:
- Philippines: Fashion accessories, Furniture, Home décor, Wicker baskets and Holiday décor & gifts
- Vietnam: Footwear, Bags, Fashion accessories, Wooden & wicker furniture, Wicker baskets, Home furnishings, Lawn & garden
- India: Footwear, Fashion accessories, Home decor, Ceramics, Furniture
- Indonesia: Fashion accessories, Furniture
- Cambodia: Fashion accessories & garments
Members of the Hinrich Foundation team will be at the booths to answer buyer’s questions and assist in matching buyers with suppliers most suitable for their needs.
About the Hinrich Foundation
The Hinrich Foundation believes sustainable global trade promotes peace. It aims to encourage the private sector and governments to drive innovation and competitiveness in trade-related activities undertaken by individuals, companies, industries and countries by focusing on three program areas:
- Trade related education & training: We sponsor educational opportunities for individuals who show a commitment to participating in or promoting innovative and competitive global trade. The Hinrich Foundation offers scholarships to students from Myanmar, Cambodia, Vietnam, Lao and China to study in Hong Kong, Thailand, The Philippines and the U.S. We give our scholars internships and on-the-job training in export related companies and organizations in 10 countries.
- Export trade assistance: We offer practical trade services to promote and coach producers on how to participate in global trade. Through the Export Trade Assistance, the Hinrich Foundation connects exporters in developing Asia with buyers worldwide.
- International trade policy research: We believe that the health of the global economy and peace between nations depend on countries having productive trade relationships, which requires open, fact-based dialogues. We initiate research, elicit opinions and disseminate information about global trade to encourage objective debate and balanced policy making in support of open, free, transparent and fair global trade.
– Ends –