Hinrich Foundation Sourcing From eBooks help buyers source from India, Indonesia, Vietnam and The Philippines
MANILA, June 7, 2016 – The Hinrich Foundation released Sourcing from India, Sourcing from Indonesia, Sourcing from Vietnam and Sourcing from The Philippines eBooks written for buyers looking for new source markets in Asia. Produced with the support of its partner in export development, Global Sources (NASDAQ: GSOL), these eBooks can be downloaded here.
Each guide introduces buyers new to sourcing from each country to:
- Key export statistics: Top trading partners and principal exports.
- Manufacturing centers: Major production centers, special economic zones and export processing zones.
- Trade services: Trade offices, services and resources.
- Banking & finance: Major commercial banks.
- Paying for your purchase: Preferred payment methods.
- Export documentation: Step-by-step export procedure.
- Settling trade disputes: Causes of and tips to handle trade disputes.
- Product gallery: A selection of innovative and new products from manufacturers featured on Global Sources online.
These eBooks complement the Hinrich Foundation’s Developing Country Sourcing sites, which offer buyers a selection of verified exporters, new products and market insight from emerging Asia.
“We are confident that the eBooks and our sourcing sites will encourage buyers new to sourcing from India, Indonesia, Vietnam and The Philippines to take a closer look at the variety of quality products available,” said Alex Boome, Program Director of the Hinrich Foundation.
Country guides for Laos, Cambodia and Nepal will be released in June 2016.