Hinrich Foundation supports Vietnam exports with launch of Sourcing From Vietnam buyer’s guide eBook
Written for buyers looking to source from Vietnam, the 17-page sourcing guide can be downloaded free here. It provides:
- Key export statistics: Top trading partners and principal exports.
- Manufacturing centers: Major production centers, special economic zones and export processing zones.
- Trade services: Trade offices, services and resources.
- Banking & finance: Major commercial banks and loan availability.
- Paying for your purchase: Preferred payment methods.
- Export documentation: Step-by-step export procedure.
- Settling trade disputes: Tips to avoid and handle trade disputes.
The report also includes a gallery of Vietnam-made garments, home décor, basketware and wicker furniture in Analyst’s Choice, an unbiased selection of innovative and new products from manufacturers featured on Global Sources online.
New eBooks, wide sourcing options
“We are confident that this eBook and our sourcing sites will encourage buyers new to Vietnam sourcing to take a closer look at the variety of quality products available,” said Hinrich Foundation Program Director, Alex Boome.
These eBooks will complement its Developing Country Sourcing sites, which offer buyers a selection of verified exporters, new products and market insight from emerging Asia.
- India: http://www.developingcountrysourcing.com/india-country-page
- Indonesia: http://www.developingcountrysourcing.com/indonesia-country-page
- Philippines: http://www.developingcountrysourcing.com/philippines-country-page
- Vietnam: http://www.developingcountrysourcing.com/vietnam-country-page
- Cambodia: http://www.developingcountrysourcing.com/cambodia-country-page
The Hinrich Foundation will publish country guides for India and Indonesia in May. It will offer Sourcing from Nepal, Myanmar and Cambodia in June.
About the Hinrich Foundation
The Hinrich Foundation believes sustainable global trade promotes economic prosperity and peace. It aims to encourage the private sector and governments to drive innovation and competitiveness in trade-related activities undertaken by individuals, companies, industries and countries by focusing on three program areas:
Trade scholarships & careers: We sponsor educational opportunities for individuals who show a commitment to participating in or promoting innovative and competitive global trade. We offer Hinrich Global Trade Leaders Scholarships to students from Bangladesh, Cambodia, China, India, Laos, Myanmar, Vietnam, and the US to study in China, Hong Kong, the Philippines, Vietnam and the US. We ensure our scholars experience extended internships and career development opportunities with export related partner organizations in ten countries.
Export trade assistance: We offer practical trade services to promote and coach producers on how to participate in global trade. Through this program, the Hinrich Foundation connects exporters across developing Asia with buyers worldwide.
International trade research: The Hinrich Foundation believes that the health of the global economy and peace between nations depend on countries having productive trade relationships, which require open, fact-based dialogues. We initiate thought leadership research, elicit opinions and disseminate information about global trade to encourage objective debate and balanced policy making.