India Fashion Accessories sourcing report highlights growing exports to Western and Middle East markets
The online report includes complete details of 16 verified export suppliers and profiles jewelry, fashion bags and wallets, headwear and neckwear and belts. The report also features industry information, new product features, price guides and export data. PDFs of each section are available to download for free online.
Report shows industry strong export growth, culturally influenced designs
The report shows:
- Industry exports grew from $1.15 billion in the 2013 to 2014 period to $2.44 billion in 2014 to 2015 period.
- The U.S., England, Germany, United Arab Emirates, France and Spain are key export markets for the industry.
- Cotton, jute and silk are all locally available materials, while a cattle slaughter ban in certain areas has limited locally available leather components to sheep, goat and buffalo leather.
- Suppliers specialize in custom orders. Supplier-produced designs frequently have culturally influenced elements.
Suppliers’ capabilities with high-end custom orders, locally available materials and wide span of export markets make India fashion accessories suppliers a potential sourcing option for buyers.
Sourcing Reports for the Philippines, Vietnam, India, Cambodia, Indonesia
The India Sourcing Report: Fashion Accessories is one of a series of online Sourcing Reports covering emerging Asia supply markets. A full version of the report can be viewed online here.
Other related Sourcing Reports available online are:
- PHILIPPINES: Fashion jewelry and accessories, Baby and children’s wear
- Vietnam: Garments, Footwear
- INDIA: Promotional gifts, Leather products
- CAMBODIA: Garments & fashion accessories
- Indonesia: Garments: Fashion accessories
Sourcing from India buyer’s guide
About the Hinrich Foundation
The Hinrich Foundation believes sustainable global trade promotes economic prosperity and peace. It aims to encourage the private sector and governments to drive innovation and competitiveness in trade-related activities undertaken by individuals, companies, industries and countries by focusing on three program areas:
- Trade related education & training: We sponsor educational opportunities for individuals who show a commitment to participating in or promoting innovative and competitive global trade. We offer Hinrich Global Trade Leaders Scholarships to students from Myanmar, Cambodia, Vietnam, Laos, India, China and the USA to study in Hong Kong, Thailand, the Philippines, Israel and the US. We give our scholars extended internships and career development opportunities in export related companies and organizations in ten countries.
- Export trade assistance: We offer practical trade services to promote and coach producers on how to participate in global trade. Through the Export Trade Assistance, the Hinrich Foundation connects exporters in developing Asia with buyers worldwide.
- International trade policy research: The Hinrich Foundation believes that the health of the global economy and peace between nations depend on countries having productive trade relationships, which require open, fact-based dialogues. We initiate research, elicit opinions and disseminate information about global trade to encourage objective debate and balanced policy making in support of open, free, transparent and fair global trade.