TCD 2018 Recruitment news release
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Hinrich Foundation Press Contact
Alexander Boome, Program Director
Tel (63-2) 558 6535
Hinrich Foundation opens Global Trade Leader Development Program offering
complete career path in international trade with fully sponsored master’s degree
Employers include Knoll Printing & Packaging, Global Sources and Hinrich Foundation with master’s studies at Hong Kong Baptist University, Hong Kong Poly University and National University of Singapore
HO CHI MINH CITY, Dec. 12, 2017– The Hinrich Foundation (https://www.hinrichfoundation.com) has opened applications (firstname.lastname@example.org) for the 2018 Hinrich Global Trade Leader Development Program. This program offers career development with a leading company engaged in international trade plus a fully sponsored master’s degree overseas.
The Global Trade Leader Program is proven pathway to leadership and career advancement in trade. It is designed for people passionate about exports who aspire to reach their full potential, with an aptitude to earn a master’s degree, have the drive for career growth and possess strong leadership potential.
Key components of this turnkey program include:
- Fully sponsored international study and training programs
- Skills enhancement with Work Integrated Learning
- Trade career development with their future employer
- Powerful lifelong network via the Hinrich Foundation Alumni Association
- Opportunity to build their success and leadership
The program team also works with the Global Trade Leaders to develop their soft skills and business acumen.
Career development and master’s scholarships now open:
- Career with Knoll Printing & Packaging and MSc in Engineering Business Management at Hong Kong Polytechnic University for citizens of China.
- Career with the Hinrich Foundation and Master of Art in International Journalism Studies at Hong Kong Baptist University for citizens of Vietnam, the Philippines, India and Indonesia.
- Career with Global Sources and an MBA at the National University of Singapore for Global Sources’ team members.
- Career with Global Sources and MSc in China Business Studies at Hong Kong Polytechnic University for Global Sources’ team members.
- Career with Global Sources and Bachelor of Business Administration (year 3 and 4) at Hong Kong Baptist University for Year 2 students of Guangdong University of Foreign Studies.
“This unique life-changing opportunity is for those who aspire to succeed through career growth and higher education,” said Alex Boome, Program Director of the Hinrich Foundation. “For people ready to invest in their future success together with their employer, the university and the Hinrich Foundation, we invite them to apply for the Program.”
One Global Trade Leader alumnus, Khiem Vu, said: “The Hinrich Foundation has shaped my personality, my career as well as my attitude towards work. Being part of the scholarship program exposed me to a very high standard of education, the type I may not have received otherwise. I feel that the opportunities that surround me today are all thanks to the Foundation.”
For further information, visit our website https://www.hinrichfoundation.com/trade-career-development/scholarship/ or email the Hinrich Foundation team at email@example.com
About the Hinrich Foundation
The Hinrich Foundation (https://www.hinrichfoundation.com) believes sustainable global trade promotes economic prosperity and peace. It aims to encourage individuals, the private sector and governments to drive innovation and competitiveness in trade-related activities by focusing on three program areas:
Trade Career Development: Through our Hinrich Global Trade Leader Development Program, we work with companies that drive international trade, and with universities to develop next-generation leadership talent for the export sector. For people who aspire to grow their careers in trade, we offer fully sponsored master’s degrees and careers upon graduation (https://www.hinrichfoundation.com/trade-career-development/scholarship/).
Export Trade Assistance: We offer practical trade services to promote and coach producers on how to participate more effectively in global trade (https://hinrichfoundation.com/trade-assistance/).
International Trade Research: To advance productive trade relationships between countries through open, fact-based dialogues, we initiate thought leadership research, elicit opinions and disseminate information about global trade to encourage informed debate and balanced policy making (https://hinrichfoundation.com/trade-research/).