Global Sources – Master of Business Administration
The Hinrich Foundation and Global Sources are inviting bright individuals apply for its 2018 Hinrich Global Trade Leader Development Program.
The program offers people who are passionate about international trade a unique education & career combined opportunity in various business-related fields.
All Global Sources team members
Program & Location
Master of Business Administration at National University of Singapore
Successful candidates will begin their studies in AY 2018, and receive full financial support for tuition fee, monthly allowance, visa and round-trip airfares.
Plus, you will be offered a well-designed work placement for 06 months and a job with Global Sources upon graduation!
- Be a Global Sources team member
- 5+ years of working experience with Global Sources
- Have a strong academic record in any undergraduate field
- Be fluent in English & be able to meet all requirements of the university
Your complete application package must include:
- Curriculum vitae
- Cover letter
- Academic transcript and degree
- English certification
- GMAT/ GRE score (above 600 preferred)
- Work recommendation letter
- A 500-word essay: “How will the Work Integrated Learning approach help you to become an outstanding Global Trade Leader?”
A successful candidate will be the one who is able to demonstrate a clear and detailed description of study objectives and show a clear connection between their studies and future trade-related career through a compelling cover letter. He or she will need to demonstrate academic excellence and strong English proficiency.
How to apply?
Applicants must register online here.
Deadline: 31 March 2018
Meanwhile, Applicants are also required to apply online with NUS here. The Applicants will have to pay the application fee for NUS and submit the documents required by NUS.
Round 1: 31 Jan, 2018 – Application fee SG$50
Round 2: 31 Mar, 2018 – Application fee SG$10
More details about NUS’s admission process here.
Closed Download flyer