Back-to-back masterclass workshops at 1st global alumni gathering
Exclusive for Hinrich Foundation scholarship alumni – we’re offering professional development workshops at our HFAA Global Connect 2019 on September 28 in HCMC.
The Hinrich Foundation Alumni Association is committed to promoting lifelong learning to its alumni. We’ve invited two international speakers to deliver exclusive professional development workshops at the HFAA Global Connect 2019: Design Thinking and 24/7 Influence. These form a part of the full agenda of our 1st global alumni gathering.
Design Thinking: A Future Skill for Better Outcomes
Discover a creative, proven way of approaching problems to develop effective solutions.
- Learn the fundamentals of design thinking within the context of individuals and teams
- Be more creative in innovating processes, workflows and strategies
- Achieve business goals by increasing your knowledge related to design thinking processes
All HFAA alumni: Make sure you register for this highly interactive, experiential workshop! Send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org now.
24/7 Influence: Win People Over
Acquire powerful techniques and identify your inner resources that make you a natural influencer.
- Identify inner resources that make us natural influencers
- Learn simple yet powerful techniques to leverage your inner resources
- Master the art of making favorable first impressions every time
- Set a new direction – walk out with a simple action plan that resonates with you
See the full agenda of fun, learning, professional development and a lifetime of memories for our alumni packed into just a few days in vibrant Ho Chi Minh City. See you soon!