India corporate gifts sourcing report features contemporary, eco-friendly models
Online report features export suppliers offering stationery, desktop accessories, garments and leather products, plus details on product pricing and supply market trends
The online report offers import buyers websites of 15 verified exporter suppliers and profiles stationery, desktop accessories, garments and leather products. It also features an overview of the industry, new product features, price guides and export data. A PDF of the report is available to download for free online.
Latest releases feature modern designs in natural materials
India corporate gift makers are focusing on creating more contemporary models to appeal to a wider market. While still offering products with traditional and mixed motifs, suppliers will be producing pieces with simple and clean lines to diversify their offerings.
Suppliers will also be using more natural materials such as jute and cotton that are widely available in the country. They intend to combine these with existing materials used in corporate gifts such as leather to create a unique combination of textures.
“India corporate gift makers are turning to environment-friendly materials such as organic cotton and jute to cater to the rising demand of clients and consumers for sustainable products,” said Abdul Rahoof K.K., export consultant for the Hinrich Foundation. “They are also designing more pieces with simple, cleaner aesthetics. Corporate gift items such as diaries and shirts used to feature large company logos, but now more companies are using smaller, less pronounced logos and subtle details such as discreet embroidery.”
Other suppliers surveyed for the report will address product durability, which is a concern for most promotional products. Some wooden tabletop suppliers will be using mahogany as alternative to axle wood to improve durability.
Suppliers and products
Ether Gifts, which has been in business since 2012, produces desktop items, stationery, garments and gift items. The company is based in Rajasthan.
KK International in Kerala offers desktop items, garments and gift items. Established in 1984, the company offers leather accessories and corporate gift sets.
Established in 2017, Tamil Nadu-based Anand Crafts offers desktop and gift items such as bottles, clocks and traditional India gifts. The products are offered in copper, brass, silver and marble.
In addition to Ether Gifts, KK International and Anand Crafts, suppliers featured in the report are:
– Associated International Group, Telangana: Desktop items, stationery, garments, accessories and gift items.
– Discovery Gift, Tamil Nadu: Desktop items, stationery, garments, accessories and gift items.
– Excel Overseas Corporation, Tamil Nadu: Stationery, gift items, garments and desktop items.
– Giftsmandi Enterprises, Noida: Desktop items, garments and gift items.
– Juke Organic, Tamil Nadu: Garments and gift items.
– Just Hides, Tamil Nadu: Garments and gift items.
– Just Pro, Tamil Nadu: Desktop items, stationery, garments and gift items.
– Kesar Gift Mart Private Limited, Tamil Nadu: Desktop items, stationery, garments, accessories and gift items.
– Nana Desi, Tamil Nadu: Desktop items, stationery, garments, accessories and gift items.
– Salasar Garments, Delhi: Garments and accessories.
– Stylerz Gifts Inc., Tamil Nadu: Desktop items, stationery and gift items.
– Sundha Gifts & Novelty, Tamil Nadu: Desktop items, stationery, garments, accessories and gift items.
The report further shows:
– India exported about $3.5 billion worth of corporate gifts in 2017, according to data from DESA/UNSD, United Nations Comtrade database.
– Leather products such as journals and keychain straps comprise majority of corporate gift exports.
– Most suppliers will be retaining prices in the next six months. Companies raising their quotes will cap increases from 5 percent to 10 percent.
India Sourcing: Corporate gifts is one of a series of online Sourcing Reports covering emerging Asia supply markets. A full version of the report can be viewed here.
Other related Sourcing Reports available available on the New Sourcing Markets website are: Gifts and premiums, Philippines and Vietnam; and Gift packaging, Indonesia. The site also offers sourcing reports on other products and suppliers from India, Indonesia, the Philippines, Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos.Download the report