MSc in Entrepreneurship & Global Marketing – The Hong Kong Baptist University & Grenoble Ecole de Management
The AY 2017 application period has ended. Applications for AY 2018 scholarships will open around October 2017.
Hinrich Foundation and Knoll Printing & Packaging are encouraging bright individuals with a passion for international trade, technology and a fast paced work environment to apply for our scholarship and career development program.
All Chinese citizens
Program & Location
Master of Science in Entrepreneurship & Global Marketing at The Hong Kong Baptist University, Hong Kong SAR and Grenoble Ecole de Management, France. Successful candidates will begin their studies in AY 2017, and receive full financial support for tuition fee, monthly allowance, visa and round-trip airfares. Plus, you will be offered a well-designed work placement for 12 months and a job with Knoll Printing & Packaging upon graduation!
- Be a Chinese citizen, proficient in English and Mandarin, fluent in French (intermediate level or above)
- Have an undergraduate degree in business administration, communication, organizational development, marketing, international business or related fields
- Have at least one year of work experience after graduation by the time of your application
- Have a valid minimum TOEFL iBT 94 or IELTS 6.5.
Your complete online application package must include:
- Curriculum vitae
- Cover letter
- Academic transcript and degree
- English certification
- Work recommendation letter
- A 500-word essay: “Considering economic, environmental and social factors, how has international trade improved your daily life?”
A successful candidate will be the one who is able to demonstrate a clear and detailed description of study objectives and show a clear connection between their studies and future trade-related career through a compelling cover letter. He or she will need to demonstrate academic excellence and strong English proficiency.
How to apply?
The Applicants are invited to apply here.
Deadline: 31 May, 2017