INSEAD Hinrich Foundation Global Trade Leader Scholarship
Master of Business Administration at INSEAD Singapore or France campus
The Hinrich Foundation provides generous partial tuition support to talented young professionals who have been admitted to the INSEAD MBA program and want to contribute to the advancement of sustainable global trade.
The Scholarship will cover partial tuition to obtain a Master of Business Administration (MBA) at INSEAD, one of the leading business schools in the world.
Applicants who have been admitted in the INSEAD MBA Program for January 2021 intake.
Program & location
Master of Business Administration at INSEAD (Singapore or France campus)
Amount of award
Two (2) available scholarships amounting to €30 000 each
- Must be admitted or are in the interview process to the INSEAD MBA program (click here for the detailed application and admission requirements of the program)
- Preference will be given to candidates who have worked in global trade and/or who demonstrate a strong interest in pursuing their career in this domain.
- Preference will be given to candidates who show motivation to work in Asia post-MBA and display a strong interest in working in international trade-related sectors.
Scholarship graduates will be encouraged to engage with the Hinrich Foundation Alumni Association (HFAA) for mentorship, networking and possible career opportunities.
Scholarship application deadlines
- Please explain how your studies at INSEAD with the help of the Hinrich Global Trade Leader Scholarship will make you advance sustainable global trade (maximum 250 words).
- Provide a concise but accurate description of your financial circumstances as well as your budget for the year at INSEAD. How do you expect to finance your studies if you do not obtain a scholarship from INSEAD? (150-200 words)
How to apply?
Please apply to the INSEAD MBA program here.
IMPORTANT: Indicate that you would also apply for the Scholarship when submitting your applications.
For more information about the scholarship and program, please visit the INSEAD website.