University of Auckland Master of International Business: CLOSED
The Hinrich Foundation offers young professionals a scholarship to obtain their degree in Master of International Business (MIntBus) at the University of Auckland (UoA). Those who will be admitted will undertake a full-time, 18-month (240-point) program to obtain the skills necessary for them to contribute to the development of sustainable global trade in Asia. Applications for 2019/2020 scholarships are now CLOSED.
Open toInternational applicants, except New Zealand citizens
Program & location
Master of International Business at the University of Auckland, New Zealand
Amount of award
Two (2) available scholarships amounting to NZ$30,000 each are awarded in September to Q2 MIntBus students.
Candidates admitted to the MIntBus Program who have submitted an application for the Hinrich Foundation Global Trade Leader Scholarship will be considered for the award.
- The scholarship is open to candidates from all countries, excluding New Zealand.
- Preference will be given to candidates who have demonstrated an interest in working in Asia upon graduation.
- Preference will be given to candidates who display a strong interest in working in global trade.
- Applicants will be required to justify their financial situation.
- Applicants will agree to engage with the Hinrich Foundation for mentorship and possible job placement support upon graduation, as well as active membership in the Hinrich Foundation Alumni Association.
The UoA’s MIntBus Scholarship Committee takes into account the quality of the application file, each candidate’s profile and background as well as financial need.
Scholarship application deadline
Please write a 200-word essay explaining your interest in global trade.
How to apply
Please apply directly to the UoA MintBus Scholarship Committee hereIMPORTANT: Indicate that you would also apply for the Hinrich Global Trade Leader Scholarship when submitting your applications.
Further information and other inquiriesPlease contact the UoA here