adidas Group & suppliers + MSc in Global Production Engineering & Management
The AY 2017 application period has ended. Applications for AY 2018 scholarships will open around October 2017.
The Hinrich Foundation, adidas and adidas supplier companies are encouraging bright individuals with a passion for footwear manufacturing to apply for this scholarship and career development opportunity.
Program & Location
Master of Science in Global Production Engineering & Management (GPEM) at Vietnamese–German University, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
Successful candidates will begin their studies in AY 2017, and receive full financial support for tuition fee, monthly allowance, visa and round-trip airfares (if any). Plus, you will be offered a 6-month internship as well as a job with adidas Group and adidas supplier companies upon graduation!
- Be a Burmese citizen.
- Have an undergraduate degree in Mechanical Engineering, electronics, chemistry, textiles or relevant fields.
- Have at least one year of work experience after graduation
- Have a valid minimum TOEFL iBT 79 or IELTS 6.5
Your complete online application package must include:
- Curriculum vitae
- Cover letter
- Academic transcript and degree
- English certification
- Work recommendation letter
- A 500-word essay: “Considering economic, environmental and social factors, how has international trade improved your daily life?”
A successful candidate will be the one who is able to demonstrate a clear and detailed description of study objectives and show a clear connection between their studies and future trade-related career through a compelling cover letter. He or she will need to demonstrate academic excellence and strong English proficiency.
How to apply?
Applications are currently closed but you may contact us below or register here so we can contact you once applications open.
Further information & other inquiries