Knoll + MSc in Engineering Business Management
The AY 2017 application period has ended. Applications for AY 2018 scholarships will open around October 2017.
Hinrich Foundation and Knoll Printing & Packaging are encouraging bright individuals with a passion for
international trade, technology and a fast paced work environment to apply for our scholarship and career development program.
All Chinese citizens
Program & Location
Master of Science in Engineering Business Management studies at The Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Hong Kong SAR. Successful candidates will begin their studies in AY 2017, and receive full financial support for tuition fee, monthly allowance, visa and round-trip airfares. Plus, you will be offered a well-designed work placement for 12 months and a job with Knoll Printing & Packaging upon graduation!
- Be a Chinese citizen, proficient in English, written & spoken Mandarin
- Have an undergraduate degree in engineering, supply chain logistics, business, or other related disciplines
- Familiarity with and ability to work in Computer Aided Design (CAD) or Solidworks
- Have at least one year of work experience after graduation by the time of your application
- Have a valid minimum TOEFL iBT 92 or IELTS 6.5.
Your complete online application package must include:
- Curriculum vitae
- Cover letter
- Academic transcript and degree
- English certification
- Work recommendation letter
- A 500-word essay: “Considering economic, environmental and social factors, how has international trade improved your daily life?”
A successful candidate will be the one who is able to demonstrate a clear and detailed description of study objectives and show a clear connection between their studies and future trade-related career through a compelling cover letter. He or she will need to demonstrate academic excellence and strong English proficiency.
How to apply?
Applications are currently closed but you may contact us below or register here so we can contact you once applications open.
Further information & other inquiries