YTI Suntex – Master of Science in Global Production Engineering & Management
The Hinrich Foundation and YTI Suntex are inviting bright individuals apply for the 2018 Hinrich Global Trade Leader Development Program.The program offers people who are passionate about engineering, apparel manufacturing and efficiency an outstanding career and fully funded education opportunity.
Open forCitizens of Cambodia
Program & LocationMaster of Science in Global Production Engineering & Management (GPEM) at Vietnamese-German University Ho Chi Minh City, VietnamSuccessful candidates will begin their studies in AY 2018, and receive full financial support for tuition fee, monthly allowance, visa and round-trip airfares.
Plus, you will be offered a well-designed work placement for up to 06 months and a job with YTI Suntex upon graduation!
- Must be a Cambodian citizen
- Have an undergraduate degree in engineering, electronics, chemistry, textiles or other relevant field
- Have a valid minimum TOEFL iBT 79 or IELTS 6.5
- Highly preferable to have between one and three years of work experience
Required documentsYour application package must include:
- Curriculum vitae
- Cover letter
- Academic transcript and degree
- English certification (*)
- Work recommendation letter (*)
- A 500-word essay: “How will the Work Integrated Learning approach help you to become an outstanding Global Trade Leader?” (*)
How to apply?Applicants must register online here.Deadline: 12 September 2018
Apply now! Download flyer